20 February 2015

Crafty Half Term

Hi guys! I hope you're all having a great half term! Unfortunately I've been very ill so I haven't been able to go out as much as I  have wanted to but......I found a solution! I decided to make lots of beautiful items for myself and as gifts for my family and friends! It's been a very crafty half term! I think it's really beneficial to hand make your own items! It will really brighten your day when you create a new item for yourself-you'll feel a great sense of pride when you see your unique make. Handmade items make a great little gift for your close friends and family. Many people claim that they will more grateful for a gift that has taken ages for a friend to make rather than an easy choice of an expensive gift that has already been manufactured. So consider it, are you going to start making things straight away? I bet you are! Have so much fun-just like I did! You'll soon get the hang of coming up with new art project ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.