13 March 2015

Red Nose Day Nail Art


 Today is red nose day 2015 so I decided to go all out this year in terms of my outfit. After all we only get to celebrate it every 2 years (comic relief and sports relief take turns each year)! I usually only get a red nose to wear each year but right now I'm also wearing deely boppers and nail stickers! I got all my merchandise at Sainsburys! My favorite part of my outfit is the nail wraps and nail stickers! They are so fun and there are lots of spares for me to use later! If you haven't got the comic relief nail art set you can                                                                                          just paint your nails red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.