20 May 2015

Potato Salad Simple Recipe for Summer!

My last post was all about what to do this Summer! In the food and drink section I promised that I would give you the recipe for my Mum's potato salad so that you're ready for a great barbecue! It is quite easy but will have you wanting more. Here's the scrumptious recipe:

Ingredients:
.A bag of small potatoes
.A few spring onions (about 2 or 3)
.Mayonnaise
.Plain Yoghurt

...And that's it! Let's get started with the recipe.

1. Cut all the potatoes (the amount you feel necessary) in half and boil them until they are soft
2. Whilst they are boiling, chop the spring onions
3. Once the potatoes are boiled, drain them and put the chopped spring onions in a bowl with them
4. While it is still warm, put in as much mayonnaise and plain yoghurt as you want
5. Stir it all together then leave the potato salad to cool, enjoy!

That was easy! Only 5 steps...and it's worth it!

PS: The picture isn't of the potato salad that goes along with the recipe (I don't have a photo of it) but it looks similar to it.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds like an absolutely delicious recipe! I think I'll consider giving it a go. Keep posting more recipes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it-and it's easy to make! Thanks. :) I will!

      Delete
    2. I really like it-and it's easy to make! Thanks. :) I will!

      Delete
    3. I really like it-and it's easy to make! Thanks. :) I will!

      Delete
  2. Hello, Megan! This is actually one of my favourite posts of yours, so well done. I am so hungry when I look at the salad image, my mouth is watering. i will definitely make this, and perhaps add a few more ingredients, such as small pieces of boiled egg in mayonaise... yum!
    anaeldaydreamer.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm glad you like the look of it! It's a fun idea to personalise it! Maybe if I added anything I'd add cheese or perhaps a bit of paprika for a bit of extra flavour? :D

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.