22 May 2015

Read with your Cuppa' #1

Intro-
Welcome to the first post in a series called Read with your Cuppa'. I'm really excited to share this new idea with you-in each post for this series I'll just update you with some short interesting facts, give you a bit of a laugh and share some fun things to start off your day alongside your perfect brew. This is the only intro I'm going to write for the Read with your Cuppa' posts because it's meant to be a short and snappy start to your morning.

Tea Of The Day- Chai Tea 
Image result for chai tea


This blend of warm spices such as cinnamon, cardamon and star anise is from India. It is drank with sweet honey in it.







Funny Picture-







This is from the American comedy friends. You should watch an episode... why not today? It's one of my favourite TV shows.











Fashion Trend-

Pineapple prints (and pineapple anything) are a big trend right now, if you haven't already got some cute summer prints with this exotic fruit all over, you should go out and buy some! :)





Fun Activity-
Image result for origami


Origami can be quite a complicated craft however there's this satisfying feeling that comes with completing a particularly hard task. This art of paper folding originates from Japan and once you've started origami, you'll catch the folding bug! Make sure you're stocked up on pretty papers when you start you first few projects!








I bet you didn't know-

Hedgehogs got their name from their preferred habitat—garden hedges—and the pig-like grunts they make.

I hope you enjoyed drinking your hot beverage while you read a snappy post! Tell me in the comments if you enjoyed it or have any suggestions for this series like a funny part, a fascinating fact or something else! Bye for now!






14 comments:

  1. I'd like to know a little bit more about hedgehogs please, great blog post. Just enjoying my breakfast tea now x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for giving a suggestion. I'll include another fact about them in the next read with your cuppa' post. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi HeartFelty! Just to let you know that Read With Your Cuppa' # 2 is out and I've written another interesting fact about hedgehogs for you! :D

      Delete
    3. Hi HeartFelty! Just to let you know that Read With Your Cuppa' # 2 is out and I've written another interesting fact about hedgehogs for you! :D

      Delete
  2. Funnily enough, I was reading this whilst drinking a frothy chai latte (and getting a foamy moustache) :)

    I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes chai blends- my mum thinks its old fashioned and far too exotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! It's my favourite tea by far, I've never had a latte one before. It sounds great! :)

      Delete
    2. Yum! It's my favourite tea by far, I've never had a latte one before. It sounds great! :)

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome and unique idea! I love the sections you've included. Chai Tea sounds like a delicious beverage. So true; origami is an excellent crafting technique. "Ori" means fold and "gami" means paper in Japanese, right? So it's Fold Paper. :D The fact's really interesting! I hadn't thought of that! :O For a suggestion, maybe you could include meal of the day or quote of the day? It's entirely up to you. Good luck with this! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's really unique, you should try it! I didn't know that before but I looked it up and that's what it means. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try them out in the next post in the series! Thanks :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! It's really unique, you should try it! I didn't know that before but I looked it up and that's what it means. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try them out in the next post in the series! Thanks :D

      Delete
    3. You're so welcome! :D

      Delete
    4. Hey Kenza! Just to let you know that I've uploaded Read With Your Cuppa' #2 and I've included a quote like you suggested! Thanks for your idea! I was inspired by your meal of the day idea to do a biscuit of the day instead. :)

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.