06 September 2015

B2S DIY Notebook

Hi guys! Some of you may have already gone back to school but there's still time to make your notebook cute! Today I'll be showing you how to make a collage notebook! On the right you can see my DIY collage notebook! Cute right? The best thing about this tutorial is that it can be completely different to mine! Here's the simple tutorial:
1.) Find a plain, cheap notebook that you will be decorating!
2.) Choose a cute piece of paper that can fit your notebook!
3.) Cut it to size. You can either have just the front covered or both the front and back covered! It's up to you!
4.) Stick the paper down
5.) Look for images online of your favourite things or just search for pretty things!
6.) Put them all on a word document and print them off!
7.) Cut them out carefully and arrange them on the notebook.
8.) One by one, glue them to the front cover.
9.) Fill the empty space with things like washi tape, sequins, glitter, buttons ect.
10.) Enjoy your unique notebook!



That's just the start of creating your own notebook! You can see in the pictures above that I have done some cool things inside the book as well! On the left there is a picture of the first page. On the first page of the notebook, I stuck lots of motivational quotes that I can look at whenever I want to! I got all of these quotes off of google images and printed them off! On the right, I have another page in my notebook! I have decided that on every page there will be an activity on the left and a notes page on the right! In this particular picture I have chosen to put a mini 'adult colouring book' page on it. On every notes page I have chosen a cute sticker to decorate it with! 

You don't have to do this with your notebook! Here are some more ideas for the inside of your notebook:
.write your timetable inside it
.write down your homework and when you have to give it in
.use it as a sketchbook/doodle book (you can't doodle in your exercise books)
.write down story ideas (if you're a writer)
.write down blog post ideas (if you're a blogger)
.write down lyrics to songs (if you need to learn a song)
.write down a script (if you're in a play)
.write down music notes (if you're a...you get the point)
.write translation pages for the language you're learning

There's so much you can do with your DIY notebook! I hope you try out this simple tutorial!

PS: Don't forget to check out my giveaway that's going on at the moment by clicking here!

7 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea! I think I'm going to do one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! That's awesome! Let me know how it goes! :D

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Could you please check out my guest blogging post and get involved? I would love that. www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'd love to get involved! I'm about to leave a comment! :)

      Delete
  3. This idea is totally awesome!! :D I love the notebook you decorated so much, the front cover especially. Look, it's Nala! :3 I think I'll have a go at this too when I get the chance. Nice work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! =^U^= I've been loving bringing it with me to school and using it to plan homework-it's just a little bit of happiness in a collage! I know! I thought of you when I stuck Nala on the front! :3 That's great! Let me know how it goes! :D Thanks again! :)

      Delete
    2. You're so welcome! :D It must be totally awesome! Haha yeah Nala is definitely one of my favourite film characters. X3 Sure! Yw! ^^

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.