11 January 2016

Read With Your Cuppa' #5


Fashion Trend                                   




A big trend this Spring will be primary colours! These bright, bold colours make your outfit pop! It's perfect for brightening up Spring! It makes a great change from the pastel colours of Easter eggs! Mix up your look!






Youtuber to Watch
Baylee Jae



If you are interested in art then Baylee Jae is a great youtuber for you! She shows you the method of her art, tutorials, challenges and more! I enjoy watching her videos for inspiration and guidance in my drawings!





Inspirational Quote
Image result for inspirational quote



This post's inspirational quote is about making dreams a reality. Make your dreams goals and make plans for how to achieve them! Always try before saying you can't do something! You should always give something a go!





Recommended Website
Image result for TopModel




www.topmodel.biz is a great website for budding fashion designers! On this website you can share your designs, create new ones, enter contests, play games and more! It is an awesome community of young designers joined together in one place! There is always something going on!






Snack to Try
Image result for frozen grapes


A long with the new year, lots of people are trying to be healthy and cut down on snacks! So for this post I'll be showing you a healthy snack! Frozen grapes are a refreshing, delicious and quite healthy snack for you to try out! Just pop some grapes in the freezer for a few hours (or over night) then enjoy them as a more fulfilling alternative to normal grapes!



I hope you have enjoyed this Read With Your Cuppa' post. Please leave suggestions for next time in the comments, write what you want to see and I may make it happen! Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Great post. Such a good idea with the grapes!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed this post! :D

      Delete
  2. This series is one of my favourite aspects of your blog! I love the quote, the snack, the fashion picks, and I saw Top Model magazine in the store the other day! Do you read it? Would you recommend I buy it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really glad it's one of your favourites! I enjoy writing it! Yes I do read TopModel magazine, it's one of my favourites! I really recommend you to read it, especially if you're interested in design. The drawing tutorials are particularly helpful for learning new techniques! I enjoy the contests mainly because they give me inspiration for new designs. There's also trend reports, comic strips and more! Sorry if I've been rambling but I just love this magazine! :'D Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. This was an amazing read as always!! :D I always love the Read With Your Cuppa issues you do!^^
    I didn't know that was the fashion trend for this upcoming spring! That sounds great - because I happen to have some new outfits that fit the trend! :D
    I think I'll check out Baylee Jae on YouTube - her channel sounds great!
    The quote you chose is really inspiring! It's true dreams can always come true.
    I'll check out the Top Model website too - it sounds so cool!
    Awesome! Have you tried freezing grapes? I haven't tried it, but now you've mentioned it I think it's a brilliant idea! I'll try that! :D

    Nice work, Megan! Keep it up!
    I love your new blog template, btw! It's fantastic and fits Valentine's Day so well! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's awesome that you enjoy these posts! I enjoy putting them together (especially when I have writer's block)! :D yes it is the predicted trend for Spring. There are few pages about it in the February issue of Vogue that I subscribe to! Also superhero symbols (bang, crash, boom, etc) on fashion items are great to combine with these bold colours! :D I think her channel's great for artists! Also Jellie Bee and Love Teacup Kisses are great arty youtubers (if you're interested). =^U^= I agree, I also just found another quote that reminded me of this. It says: fairytales are more than true not because they tell us that dragons exist. But because they tell us that dragons can be BEATEN. Sorry if that sounded random but I was just tying to find a sleeping beauty quote that was about dreams and then I found this. :D Yay! BTW my username is the same as on scratch so if you go on there you should find me! :) Yes I have. they're great! Also, I'm testing out other frozen snacks so that I can hopefully write a post about that soon. :D Thank you so much! it took me a while to find one that fitted haha! But I'm glad you like it! <3

      Delete
    2. You're most welcome! I do! :D It's a great thing to do! Sounds awesome! Yeah, you're right - I'll look out for those kind of fashion items! Yeah, I had a look, her videos are awesome! 8D Thanks - I'll take a look at those channels too! That's a cool quote! That's fine and lol! XD (Maybe you could try searching Sleeping Beauty quotes in Google images?) Okie great! I'll take a look now! Ahh that sounds really cool! I can't wait for you to post it! :) You're super welcome!

      Delete
    3. Awesome! I'm glad you enjoy them! You're welcome, OK. :) I'll try that! It might take me a while to get all the info for that post but when it's posted, hopefully it will be good! :D

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.