16 July 2016

Outgoing Squashbook

Hi everyone! In my last post I showed you a video of some mail I created. You all seemed to enjoy it so I thought I would share another mail themed video from my new-ish YouTube channel! In the video below I show you a squashbook I created for my penpal Rosie from http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.uk/ ! I hope that it inspires you all to give penpalling a go because it's really fun! I'm really excited to grow my channel in the future! However, I won't just upload videos on this blog (I just thought it would be an interesting change). You can expect a few more traditional posts coming up soon with more written content! I'm looking forward to uploading some colouring book themed posts very soon! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video! Please go over to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiYCgnUUFL5DNiKM2mIEO_w and subscribe to see more videos!



Let me know if you enjoy seeing happy mail themed videos from my YouTube channel in the comments! See you soon! :D

9 comments:

  1. It was so cool to see you feature the squashbook you had sent me, I loved it soooo much! When it arrived in the mail I was so excited and spent literally hours reading and admiring it. Loving all the youtube videos! Glad my letter arrived, hopefully you liked it! xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm like that when I get a piece of mail, I read letters several times before putting them down! :D I loved your letter! It was really interesting to see your drawings!

      Delete
  2. this is so clever! You're so creative. Loving these videos! Xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I have a fun letter shape idea for your next letter too! I hope you like it! :D

      Delete
  3. Omigosh this is SO cool!! 8D This flipbook is so beautifully arranged and the features you've decided to include are so cute! I love the golden theme in this one. :D I'm feeling so inspired right now! I subscribed to the channel on YT too... can't wait to see more! Where do you find the inspiration for these beautiful flipbooks? ^^ You've got an amazing talent for arts and crafts, Megan! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yay! I hope to grow my YouTube channel and upload a bit more often in the upcoming months! How do I get my inspiration? I am pretty much CONSTANTLY using pinterest and YouTube to look up awesome happy mail! In my next 'Read With Your Cuppa'' post I'll be recommending a YouTuber who creates happy mail! Thanks again kenza! <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for adding my blog to the blog list too! I'm flattered! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love your blog and I hope other people discover it! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I love your blog and I hope other people discover it! :)

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.