07 September 2016

Exciting Changes & News

Hello everyone! Sorry that today's post isn't as creative as usual, but that's because I just have to tell you what's been going on so that you all know what changes to expect on my blog! There's some exciting projects I have been working on and some changes that I'm making to the way my blog works! Let's get started!

Pinterest Page:
I recently created a new pinterest page to go along with my blog. Click here to discover it! There are no boards on it as of yet but I am working on several secret boards with topics that you're used to seeing on my blog. The reason I have created another pinterest page (I have a personal one too) is because I wanted to make one for my readers to check out so they can see extra inspiration and tips! It will be good to take a look at inbetween the times when I post things on my blog! It may be awhile before I create public boards because I am trying my best to make them perfect for you all!
Writing For Dreamcatcher:
Last year I wrote a guest post for the author Cathy Cassidy's blog called Dreamcatcher (see the post here) all about my blog. I think that I have improved my content a lot since last year in several ways so I asked Cathy if I could write for dreamcatcher again and she said yes! Yipee! I'm going to be writing a little series of posts about blogging with advice on how to improve your content! I'm super excited for you to see it! I'm not sure when the first post will be uploaded but I'll let you know when (I'm working on the first post now)!

A Change In My Blogging Schedule:
Now that I have made more time for blogging, I have decided to finally have a blogging schedule. From now on, I will try my hardest to upload a post once a week. I'm not going to say a specific day right now because sometimes I need a bit of time to put together the photography and content. However, now that I have decided to post weekly, it means that I can be more consistent in posting. You may have noticed that I have tried to post weekly recently, if you've appreciated that then you'll enjoy the new schedule I'm adopting!

That's all for this week's post- sorry that it doesn't have photos or drawings on it as usual but I hope you enjoyed it all the same!

Over to you:
Let me know in the comments what pinterest boards you want me to make, what blogging tips you'd like to see and any other ideas you may have (perhaps blog post ideas)! I'd love to hear what you think about these changes!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! It's so nice to see you've made a new Pinterest account! I've given it a follow and looking forward to seeing what you share on there. :D

    And I'm so delighted to hear that Cathy accepted your request! I'm sure the new post will be amazing - can't wait!! <3

    It's also great that you're sticking to a weekly schedule! I wonder what the new posts will be about. ^^ This is going to be so much fun!

    As for what Pinterest boards you could make, how about something fashion related since I know you're really good at picking the most inspirational fashion related things! As for blogging tips how about something related to organisation and finding the right inspiration? I love those aspects of your blog! But it's entirely up to you - I'm up for wherever it goes! C: <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello kenza! Thanks for following my pinterest board! I'll try to make a board/boards public soon! BTW one of them will be fashion related!

      Thanks for the post ideas too! Those are actually two topics that I thought I would write about! The first post is a different topic soon which I will be submitting soon! :D

      Delete

Any ideas, feedback or praise? Select 'notify me' so you know when you get a reply from me or someone else.